COVID 19 measures taken by the Krallinger ski school
Imprint Skischool Krallinger
Ski & Snowboardschool Krallinger
Krallinger Skischool GmbH
Leitung: Mag. Bettina und Andi Krallinger
A - 5562 Obertauern
Liability for content / information:
All offers are subject to change and non-binding. Liability claims against Skischool Krallinger and netcontact.at, related to damages of a material or non-material nature, which have been caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or due to the use of incorrect and incomplete information are expressly excluded.
Data protection / Legal notice / References and links:
If you provide us with personal data, this data will be treated with a degree of confidentiality and in accordance with the data protection laws and regulations. Use for any other purpose or transfer to third parties will no occur. We recommend you send strictly confidential information by mail for your security. Skischool Krallinger expressly distance themselves from the content of linked sites outside this Internet presence. No responsibility will be assumed for the content of the linked sites, particularly not for alterations made to these sites after the link has been set. We expressly emphasise, however, that we have no influence on the arrangement or the contents of the linked pages. Should one of the linked sites have questionable content, we request that you inform us; in such cases the link will be immediately deleted.
DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your personal data will be processed on our website by Krallinger Skischule GmbH. The contact details of Krallinger Skischule GmbH can be found at Impressum.
Data Processing Officer
You may contact our data protection officer at Ladungsfähige Anschrift, E-Mail-Adresse, Telefon.
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and process your personal data in accordance with the legal data protection provisions and this Data Privacy Statement. You may normally use our website without disclosing personal data. To the extent that personal data (such as name, address or email addresses) are collected on our website, this is always voluntary, if possible.
We process your personal data with the assistance of processors that assist us in connection with providing the services (e.g. web hoster, electronic newsletters).
These processors are obliged to strictly protect your personal data and may process your personal data for no purpose other than the provision of our services. Your personal data are transferred only to typical commercial service providers such as banks (money is transferred you), tax advisors (you are entered in our accounting system), mail handling service providers (mail is sent to you), etc.
You can adjust the settings of your browser to allow or to block cookies. The location of these settings depends on your browser. Detailed information is available via the help function of your browser. If you have disabled cookies, you might not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies on our website
Our website uses the following cookies:
- Absolutely necessary content to guarantee fundamental functionality of the website
- gaOptout, maOptout, fbOptout: To store the opt-out of Google Analytics, Matomo, Facebook Pixel.
- Functional cookies to guarantee functionality of the website
- Performance cookies to improve user experience.
- Google Analytics (see below)
- Facebook Pixel (see below)
- Advertising cookies to control advertising campaigns.
Server Log File
This website uses server log files to process the following personal data in order to monitor technical functionality and to improve the security of operation of the webserver based on the overriding legitimate interest of the controller (technical security measure):
- Accessed content
- Time of server inquiry
- Type / version of browser
- Applied operating system
- Referrer URL
- IP address
- Host name
Such data will be stored only temporarily for four hours on a personalized basis. After this time limit, IP address and host name are anonymized.
Deactivate Google Analytics
- You can generally block the collection of your user data by adjusting the settings of your browser to "Do Not Track". Our website then takes into account the "Do Not Track" signal, which your browser then sends to all websites.
- You can generally block the collection of your user data by Google Analytics by downloading and installing a browser plugin which is available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- You can block the collection of your data by Google Analytics only on this website by clicking the following link. This allows you to set an opt-out cookie which blocks the collection of your data if you visit this website again: Deactivate Google Analytics .
Deactivate Facebook Pixel
- You can generally block the collection of your user data by adjusting the settings of your browser to "Do Not Track". Our website will then take into account the "Do Not Track" signal, which your browser then sends to all websites.
- You can block the collection of your user data by Facebook Pixel only on this website by clicking the following link. This allows you to set an opt-out cookie which blocks the collection of your data when you visit this website again:
You have the right to information, to rectification and erasure of personal data, and to limitation of the processing of personal data. To the extent that your personal data are processed on the legal basis of your consent or in reliance on a contract concluded with you, you have also the right to data portability. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing of personal data until you have exercised your right of withdrawal. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing. If you exercise that right, we will cease the processing of your personal data for direct marketing. You have also the right to send a complaint to the supervisory authority (Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde, Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Wien, email@example.com).