GET IN THE
SWING OF SKIING
Outstandingly trained ski and snowboard coaches offer you personal instruction, a relaxed, fun-filled atmosphere and, above all, their own skiing and snowboarding expertise.
Group Courses for Beginners
Playfully and with absolute joy, the youngsters will be gently introduced to the sport of skiing. Our excellently trained ski instructors will take loving care of your children (ages 4 and up). With a magic carpet and children's practice lift, you can be certain your kids will have the time of their life.
Assembly point: the children's practice area next to the Edelweissbahn lifts.
Our goal is to spark the youngsters' enthusiasm. If we excite them about skiing, success will inevitably follow. We will ask the kids to briefly show us what they can do before assigning them to a group that matches their skills. And because we want your kids to feel completely comfortable and at ease with us, our program also incorporates lots of great fun and enjoyable activities.
Assembly point: next to the Edelweissbahn lifts, just below Hotel Cinderella and behind Hotel Montana.
- comfortable ride back to the top
- no waits
- no extra lift charges
FREE LIFT TICKET
- for children 5 and under
CHILDREN'S SKI RACES
- exciting awards ceremony
- certificates and medals for every child
- children accompanied by an adult, dependent on the location of accommodations (please set up the precise time with the ski-school office)
- children can be picked up near the ski school
Skills determine the color
Here with us, groups are assigned according to skill level. A provisional group assignment will be made on the basis of your initial booking information.
- never stood on skis before.
- able to make controlled stops.
- able to ski a series of consecutive turns in snowplow position, with varying speeds and radiuses, on a practice slope.
- able to ski a series of consecutive turns in snowplow position, with varying speeds, on blue- and easy red-rated hills.
- diagonal traverses with parallel skis.
- Carving on red pistes.
- Able to ski safely on black-rated hills.
- Freeriding and moguls pistes.
Good to know
- for children and teens under 16 years of age
EARLY BOOKER BONUS upon request
- If course fees are transferred between 3 days and 4 weeks (28 days) prior to the start of the course; a group bonus may also be available.
PARENTS WHO VISIT SKI COURSES
- If you wish to visit your child during their ski course, please do so at a distance and remain out of sight. Our ski instructors make every effort to ensure lessons go smoothly with as few interruptions as possible.
Course Times and Practice Area
- half-days: from 10 AM to 12 noon
- full days: from 10 AM to 12 noon & 1:30 to 3:30 PM
Our practice area is in a sunny location next to the Edelweissbahn lifts (also the site of Bibo Bear Family Park).