Ski and Snowboard School Krallinger in Obertauern
GET IN THE SWING OF
SKIING WITH KRALLINGER
Outstandingly trained ski and snowboard coaches offer you personal instruction, a relaxed, fun-filled atmosphere and, above all, their own skiing and snowboarding expertise.
Ski Courses for Children
Playfully and with absolute joy, the youngsters will be gently introduced to the sport of skiing. Our excellently trained ski instructors will take loving care of your children.
Ski Courses for Adults
One clearly targeted step at a time, our trained ski instructors will introduce you to the art of skiing. With their expert support, before you know it you will be gliding, turning, sliding and doing the "snowplow" like a pro.
The goal at the end of this week is to complete your first downhill run next to the lifts.
With the help of our experienced and ultra-patient snowboard instructors, you will have a great time learning basic snowboarding techniques.
Private coaching promises you lessons that are flexible and personalized, along with a safe, intensive learning experience for quick success. Areas for improvement are quickly pinpointed and changes can be made immediately. In turn, this leads to rapid improvements in your personal style on the slopes.
Send us your inquiry or book online now.
The right technique is decisive and you will learn it from the very beginning here with us. Professional ski and snowboard instructors are the foundation and will accompany you step-by-step on your path to achieving your goals.
Your skills determine the color
Here with us, participants are divided into groups based on the skiing skills they already possess. Initial, provisional group assignments will already be made on the basis of your booking information.
- never stood on skis before.
- able to make controlled stops.
- able to ski a series of consecutive turns in snowplow position, with varying speeds and radiuses, on a practice slope.
- able to ski a series of consecutive turns in snowplow position, with varying speeds, on blue- and easy red-rated hills.
- diagonal traverses with parallel skis.
- plow taxes on red slopes.
- carrying the sticks.
- first parallel turning in long and short radii with stick use.
- first carving on easy slopes.
- carving on red slopes.
- safe driving on black slopes.
- freeride and mogul slopes.